Petal Picking: I love my job, not so much, I love my job, not so much...

This blog is meant to be an account of the daily events of my college internship and a floriculture educational tool. And as much as I want this to focus on the floral industry and the advantages of real world work experience that are offered through participating in an internship, I have a feeling it might become a slightly comical view into my personal life as a tree huggin', plant lovin', flower pickin', dirt diggin' horticulturist... I'll let you be the judge.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week of May 16th - Departing Daisy

It has been 16 weeks, well over 600 hours and lots learned...and that means my internship is over at the end of this week.  But of course I went out with a bang!
FRESH FLOWERS FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT!!!

Union College had their alumni and homecoming weekend this weekend and Schenectady Museum hosted their annual fundraiser.  So Mary, David, Steph and I became arranging/designing machines.  From bud vases to elevated $500 arrangements... we did it all this week.  Here's the proof!




















Well, that's all folks!  Its been fun.
8 petal Internship

No comments:

Post a Comment