Petal Picking: I love my job, not so much, I love my job, not so much...

This blog is meant to be an account of the daily events of my college internship and a floriculture educational tool. And as much as I want this to focus on the floral industry and the advantages of real world work experience that are offered through participating in an internship, I have a feeling it might become a slightly comical view into my personal life as a tree huggin', plant lovin', flower pickin', dirt diggin' horticulturist... I'll let you be the judge.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A few more pics of NYC






The above are photos from Bryant Park, Home of a slew of beautiful sycamores and the last photo is of the huge button and needle sculpture  that signifies the beginning of the fashion district which we passed through on our way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment